The best part about these cookies is they they’re on the healthy side. They contain a lot of almonds, so they’re a great source of protein and vitamin E. And because they don’t contain any wheat, they’re 100% gluten-free!
- 2 1/2 cups ground almonds
- Pinch salt
- Pinch baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- Heat oven to 180C and line your baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients, ground almonds, salt and baking powder.
- Mix together coconut oil, honey and vanilla. (I heated the coconut oil.) Mix with dry ingredients.
- Fold in sliced almonds and chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into baking trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden and cool on a wire rack.
- Try not to eat them all at once 😉
[gumroad id=”VDOdf” type=”embed”]